Community Transportation Needs Assessment Evaluation
Project summary: This project examines how well two grant programs administered by the California Air Resources Board—the Clean Mobility Options Voucher Program and the Sustainable Transportation Equity Project—are working to help communities identify and meet transportation needs in an equitable manner. The scope of this work includes a review of transportation needs assessment methods, planning and implementation by grant recipients, and agency practices in grant administration.
- Equity-Oriented Criteria for Project Prioritization in Regional Transportation Planning
- The Effects of Driver Licensing Laws on Immigrant Travel
- Not Minding the Gap: Does Ride-Hailing Serve Transit Deserts?
- Equity in the Use of Emerging Data Sources for Transportation Planning
- Evaluating IDOT's Community Impact Assessment Manual to Determine Socioeconomic Impacts of Projects